A brand new biome mod has been added to the Minecraft world! The Burnt Forest mod is a new biome with almost no fauna and flora. For this reason, it doesn’t actually add flora, it adds new ore types.
This mod adds a new ore type called siderite. This allows players to craft a new armor. It also allows the creation of a new sword with the position effect.The Burnt Forest is a new type of flower that burns you when you touch it. Be careful, don’t get burned! This mod also adds a new mob. Goblins love gold. For this reason, you cannot get the gold without killing the goblin. Downloading the mod is extremely easy. You can download the appropriate version below by following the instructions.
How to Install Burnt Forest Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Burnt Forest Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.