Botany Pots Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 offers us the possibility of making pots, bigger and with more functions than the predetermined ones, where we can plant any in-game crop. These pots will allow us to improve the cultivation of certain crops, while we can use them to decorate the interior of our buildings and decorate our gardens.
These pots can be connected to a new type of hopper, called the Hopper Botany Pot, which will take care of moving a mature crop to a chest that is attached to one of these pots. In addition, the crops that we collect from a pot will be replanted automatically, thus saving us from having to re-plant the crops manually.
How to Install Minecraft Botany Pots Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Botany Pots Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.