This mod is a kind of library mod created for possible future mods from the BetterNether and Better X team. It doesn’t need any mods to work. But it must be installed as a separate mod. This library mod can also be used by other developers to make their own mods.
What are the features of this mod:
- Has Simple Mode Integration API.
- Has Build Properties API.
- Has World Data API.
- It has Bonemeal API.
- Features API.
- Has biome API.
- Has tag API.
- Added Spline library (simple).
- There is a recipe manager.
- There is a noise library.
- There is a math library.
- There is an SDF library.
What are helpers and utilities?
- Special surface builders are included.
- Translation assistant is included.
- There is a weighted list.
- There is a block assistant.
- Procedural block models (from patterns or code) can be created.
- It can block the render layer interface.
How to Install BCLib Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft BCLib Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.