AnimalNet Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 that offers us the possibility of making nets of various sizes to capture animals and villagers without causing any damage. Small animals will need to be caught with small nets, while larger animals will need larger nets to be caught. Captured entities will keep their inventory intact.
The villagers or animals that we have captured with one of these nets will appear in our character inventory as an icon. To place them again anywhere in the world we will only have to place them in the character’s hand and press the right mouse button.
Beyond being able to capture an entity to place it again in any other part of the world that we want, we can use the entities captured by our networks to create custom entity generators. This will allow us to have a constant flow of generation of that type of entity.
How to Install Minecraft AnimalNet Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft AnimalNet Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.